Facilities Associate - Grand Prairie, TX
1025 Post & Paddock Grand Prairie, TX 75050
RPC is working with THE MOST POPULAR meal kit provider that is looking for Facilities Associates to support their Grand Prairie location.
Come see what’ s cookin’ with our client!
Want to help revolutionize the way we eat? Let’ s make it convenient and exciting for people to cook meals from scratch! Our client has offices all over the world and delivers delicious meals to millions of people.
Be part of an industry leading team in meal-kit subscription service that offers distinct meal-kit services that cater to everyone with the most menu variety in the market.
WHAT THE TEAM OFFERS:
- Continuous Growth
- High Performance
- Inspiring Space to Thrive
The gist of it…
The Facilities Associate helps oversee the day-to-day operations of a building or facility. The Facilities Associate may have an array of responsibilities from office work to handyman duties. They are most often a part of the operations team reporting directly to the Facilities Supervisor or Facilities Manager.
The daily duties...
- Monitor recycling, composting and garbage in assigned haul offs
- Grounds control
- Providing support for other departments as needed
- Stocking of prep room, restrooms and gowning rooms as needed
- Sweep, mop, scrub floors with provided equipment
- Perform trash removal and replace containers with empty bags
- Container sanitizing in dish and prep rooms
- Maintain and clean fixtures and pipes in wash down areas
- Maintain and sanitize the surfaces of all container contact and non-contact surfaces
- Clean doors, ceilings and walls with specified cleaners using sponges, mops and squeegees
- Stock supplies needed for dish room operations, cleaning and maintenance duties
- Mix water and detergents, acids and or sanitizers, in proper containers to prepare cleaning solutions, according to specifications
- Assist other team members in Janitorial and Sanitation duties when necessary
The must haves...
- Respectful of other and have Positive Attitude
- Effectively communicate with teammates
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- Able to read, write and speak English
- Able to work entire schedule
- Able to count and have basic math skills
- Able to work in a cool environment
- Able to regularly lift and move up to 25 pounds, and occasionally lift and move up to 50 pounds with or without assistance
- High school diploma or GED.
The fun stuff…
- Weekly Pay
- Incentives & Raffles
- Collaborative, dynamic work environment within a fast-paced, mission-driven company
- Love what you do and want to go Full Time? Upon conversion, you will receive the following benefits:
- Competitive Salary & 401K company match that vests immediately upon participation
- Generous parental leave of 16 weeks & PTO policy
- $0 monthly premium and other flexible health plans effective first day of employment
- 75% discount on your meal kitting subscription to (as well as other product initiatives)
Who Are We?
RPC Company is a Nationwide staffing firm, located in Dallas, TX, Fort Worth, TX, Denver, CO and Springfield, MO. RPC was founded in 2002 as a firm that combines a hands-on approach with industry expertise and national reach. We are a Veteran Owned Small Business; HUB Certified staffing company; a proud member of the Association of the United States Army & American Staffing Association; one of Dallas Business Journal’ s Top Hispanic Owned Companies; an INC. 5000 America’ s Fastest-Growing Private Company; a four time winner of Clearly Rated Best of Staffing award; and one of Forbes’ America’ s Best Professional Recruiting Firms.