Factory Architect Plano, TX
Factory Architect - Plano, TX
Project Summary: Build and architect a bulletproof, highly scalable AWS based framework.
- Hands on development skills (primarily write mode for design prototypes)
- Strong communications and influencing skills
- Mulesoft Microservice based solution architecture and development experience.
- Hands on Architect with deep understanding of AWS Services
- Experience of migrating existing on-premises applications to AWS
- Good experience in designing Cloud solutions and Services (both Green field and Brown field applications)
- Ability to design high availability applications on AWS across availability zones and availability regions
- Ability to design applications utilizing Cloud native services
- Knowledge of application deployment and data migration on AWS
- Prior experience in DevOps, Infrastructure & Application Automation (Process Automation, CI-CD, Jenkins, Git tools)
- Knowledge of monitoring, logging and cost management tools that integrate with AWS
- Prior success providing design and implementation leadership for cross-functional teams (Infrastructure, Application development, Cloud native teams)
- Knowledge on cutting edge technologies as Containers using Dockers, Kubernetes, PaaS services, Microservices, Serverless computing
- Highly available & Disaster recovery solutions.
- Deep understanding on designing cost-effective apps in AWS (EKS vs EVS vs Mesos)
- Clear communication of status, commitment dates, and roadblocks
- Experience in consultative sales, design and deployment of projects using Agile methodologies strongly preferred.
- An AWS Certified Solutions Architect (Professional)
- Years of Experience: 10+ years
- Core Technologies: Java - SPRING BOOT+ SPRING CLOUD, REDHAT JBOSS, .NET, MVC 4/5 C#OPEN SOURCE- JS Framework, MEAN, SCALA, GROOVY, GO, PYTHON
- Platforms: Linux (Red Hat, Ubuntu, Debian, etc.), WindowsCloud:AWS - Cloudformation, Terraform, AWS LAMBDA, AWS KINESIS, AWS EMR, AWS RDS, AWS EC2, AWS S3, ML, IOT Containers:Docker, Kubernetes DEVOPS:CI/CD, Docker, Puppet, Chef, Jenkins, Ansible or similar skillsLOG and Monitoring:ELK, PROMETHEUS, LOGAGGREGATORAbout