Field Maintenance Technician - San Antonio, TX
4742 Whirlwind DR San Antonio, TX
We are currently looking for 1 Field Service Technician/Helper for our San Antonio Office. Entry Level Pay is $17/hr M-F 7am-3: 30pm (Possibility of emergency calls and weekend hours) some flexibility with hours and potential for overtime.
Ideal candidates have experience in Industrial Maintenance (Welding, Electrical Troubleshooting, Pneumatic and Hydraulic), but it is not required. Seeking candidates with a stable work history.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Perform maintenance and repairs on overhead doors and dock levelers.
- Troubleshoot and repair mechanical, hydraulic, pneumatic and electrical systems.
- Diagnose problems and perform necessary repairs.
- Review mechanical drawings including but not limited to safety rules, maintenance instructions and schematics.
- Document and provide detailed information on service performed, and parts used or needed to complete repair.
- Perform detailed and accurate site inspections.
- Make recommendations to customers on maintenance plans and safe operation.
- Provide exceptional customer service.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to read and interpret mechanical drawings a plus.
- Ability to work independently in a field environment.
- Ability to work outdoors, at heights and be able lift up to 100 lbs.
- Strong mechanical aptitude a must.
- Experience welding and working with mechanical, hydraulic and electrical systems a must.
- Experience repairing and installing industrial equipment and overhead doors preferred.
- High School Diploma or GED required.
As this position requires driving a company vehicle, a pre-employment drug test and good driving record are required.