Field Service Technician - Midland, TX
2216 E. County Road 123 Midland, Texas 79706 | Contract To Hire
POSITION TITLE: Field Service Technician
POSITION LOCATION: Midland, TX
POSITION PAY: $17+/hr DOE
Shift: - 5 am - 5 pm - Monday - Friday - Every other Saturday
# of openings: 6
The preparation, assemble, and repair of various types of oilfield pumps (TWS2250, QWS25000 power ends and fluid ends). Mounting and dismounting power ends and fluid ends. Knowledge of frac engine software to load test a frac unit. Able to operate hand tools and air tool. Responsible for ensuring compliance with established corporate standards. Comply and participate in the company health and safety program. Housekeeping of work area, shop and yard. Willing to enthusiastically participate with the safety program, assisting safety team in established safety culture and future HSE projects. Other duties as assigned.
- Typical duties may include inspection or power ends and fluid ends, in-house repairs and field service repairs, installation and removal or power ends or fluid ends from pump unit and testing units.
- Assist Technicians that are more experienced.
- Assignments are received in specific terms and are checked for completeness and accuracy
- Uses standard procedures in completing assignments.
- Computer literacy is helpful but not required.
- Mechanical/tool knowledge is required
- Ability to trouble shoot and diagnosis or pump issues
- Able to
- Ability to read and comprehend written and verbal instruction
- Possess basic written communication skills
- Work in a fast paced environment
- The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 20 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds
- The employee must be able to assist with loading and unloading freight
- Bilingual is a helpful but not a requirement.
High school diploma or equivalent
A clean valid driver’ s license is required
1+ year of related experience