File Clerk Brighton, MO
Brighton, MO 65803
The Merchant Accounts Payable Coordinator is responsible for reconciling Expedia Pay invoices, manual invoices and removing cost. The position will process a high volume of transactions which are required to be completed in a timely, accurate, and organized manner. The Merchant Accounts Payable Coordinator will research discrepancies regarding breakage and payments to determine course of action, and provide data to all applicable departments or Partners as necessary.
- Process a minimum number of transactions as established by department metrics
- Create invoices consistent with the invoice data provided by the hotel
- Compare, review, and analyze hotel invoices to the data maintained in payable system and process accordingly
- Process all discrepancies, adjustments, or exceptions according to established guidelines
- Process a minimum of 95% quality or greater monthly
- Process all invoices by contracted remit date to ensure client Service Level Agreements are achieved.
- Ensure each transaction is processed in compliance with company policies and procedures.
- Escalate and seek guidance for invoice transactions with which you are not familiar or certain how to process.
- Accurately update breakage manually or via mass breakage at the booking level according to established guidelines
- Exercise sound judgment on behalf of Expedia and the Financial Operations department.
- Complete and follow through on all tasks assigned or volunteered.