File Clerk Chandler, Arizona
Pay Range: $14.00/hr.
Seeking a passionate and highly-motivated Mail Room Clerk to join the team as a Corporate Partner for a 3 month contract. The primary responsibility of this role is to be responsible for various administrative and processing activities related to the processing of incoming and outgoing mail.
What you' ll be doing:
- Creating shipping labels for UPS/FEDEX outgoing packages.
- Working in Excel to enter and prepare tracking numbers for upload.
- Keeping inventory in the supply room and restock needed supplies utilizing online ordering system(s).
- Handling supply requests though the mailroom database.
- Examples: changing printer toner and delivering supplies.
- Fill snack/logo item orders for company meetings
- Sorting and delivering mail center wide. Includes FedEx, UPS, and USPS
- Delivering and stock copy paper to the entire center.
- Prepping documents for scanning and ship them to the processing center
- Must be able to lift 25 lbs. repeatedly throughout the day
- Complying with all internal and regulatory guidelines regarding title release and associated product refund eligibility e.g. title release.
- Ensure compliance to Company Policy and related standard operation procedures (SOPs).
- Meet workgroup established expectations for production and quality.
- Ability to utilize a variety of computer based systems simultaneously to complete tasks (multitasking).
- Attendance and punctuality are essential for this position - the mailroom requires a shift until 5: 30pm
- A Customer Focus mindset in every interaction
- Ability to utilize a variety of computer based systems simultaneously to complete tasks (multitaskingAbility to stand and move for majority of shift, must be able to lift 25 lbs. repeatedly throughout the day