Finance Assistant Grapevine TX
1038 Texan Trail Grapevine, TX 76051
Finance Assistant - Grapevine, TX
When You’ ll Be Working
Finance Assistant is Monday to Friday starting between 7am and 9am and ending between 4pm and 6pm.
How Much You’ ll Be Making
Salary range for Finance Assistant is $53k-$58k
What You' ll Be Doing
- Place, book and maintain all interim financing
- Review and approve Settlement Statements
- Review contracts to extract pertinent information
- Prepare, confirm and post all draw requests
- Process all interest payments for interim financing lines
- Maintain and report on all lender lines
- Prepare monthly reporting and reconciliations
- Prepare and post journal entries
- Update and maintain Excel spreadsheets
- Other duties as assigned.
Why You' ll Be Awesome for This Job
- Education: Bachelor’ s degree from a four year college or university is preferred; or four plus years’ experience in a similar position. Experience in the title and/or mortgage industry is a plus, but not required.
- Language Ability: Highly proficient in spoken and written English
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations. Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
- Reasoning Ability: Ability to solve practical and complex problems and deal with a variety of variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret and appropriately seek to understand a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
Who Are We?
RPC Company is a Nationwide staffing firm, located in Dallas, TX, Fort Worth, TX and Springfield, MO. RPC was founded in 2002 as a firm that combines a hands-on approach with industry expertise and national reach. We are a Veteran Owned Small Business; HUB Certified staffing company; a proud member of the Association of the United States Army & American Staffing Association; one of Dallas Business Journal’ s Top Hispanic Owned Companies; an INC. 5000 America’ s Fastest-Growing Private Company; a three time winner of Clearly Rate’ s Best of Staffing award; and one of Forbes’ America’ s Best Professional Recruiting Firms.