Financial Analyst (Bilingual) Irving, TX
6641 N. Belt Line Rd Suite 100 Irving, TX 75063
Financial Analyst (Bilingual) - Irving, TX
What You' ll Be Doing
We are hiring a Korean bilingual experienced data focused Financial Analyst with a strong background in accounting to join our accounting/finance team. This position will assist in the month end closing process, set up and utilize financial models, complete reporting package and satisfy ad hoc reporting requests.
- Prepare monthly, quarterly, annual financial reporting to the management and the parent company in Korea.
- Perform plan (budget) and forecast to actual variance analysis, investigation and commentary for the executive team and business leaders in English and Korean
- Analyze current and past trends in key performance indicators, financial information, and statistical studies.
- Perform expense & cost accounts variance review and analysis
- Create financial and cost models from scratch to complete
- Prepare analysis of margin and inventory reports, (aging, trend, forecast)
- Work closely with peers on the accounting teams affected to understand needs and possibilities for recommendations and execution
- Participate in special projects, as needed.
Why You' ll Be Awesome for This Job
- An advanced understanding of corporate financial planning, reporting & analysis, and costing/profitability methodologies and processes.
- 5+year’ s broad Accounting Managerial experience including transactional processes, financial statement preparation, taxation and fixed assets.
- BS/BA in Accounting or Finance
- Expert knowledge of Excel (pivot tables, macros, etc.), PowerPoint and Word
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to deal effectively with a variety of personnel both internally and externally
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and prioritize workload
- Bilingual (Korean/English) is required
Who Are We?
RPC Company is a Nationwide staffing firm, located in Dallas, TX, Fort Worth, TX and Springfield, MO. RPC was founded in 2002 as a firm that combines a hands-on approach with industry expertise and national reach. We are a Veteran Owned Small Business; HUB Certified staffing company; a proud member of the Association of the United States Army & American Staffing Association; one of Dallas Business Journal’ s Top Hispanic Owned Companies; an INC. 5000 America’ s Fastest-Growing Private Company; a three time winner of Clearly Rate’ s Best of Staffing award; and one of Forbes’ America’ s Best Professional Recruiting Firms.