Collin, Texas | Contract
This position will support the Fraud Manager and Fraud Team members with administrative needs/tasks, as well as conduct some basic fraud investigations including but not limited to application investigations using investigative tools and different sites.
Will be entering a lot of data into various systems.
Ability to take info from credit apps and contracts to enter into Access database.
Interact with other team members in Fraud Control, other depts in HQ including Enterprise Compliance, Risk, Legal dept; all DSSOs, and also communicating with teams in 3 CSCs in different locations (AZ, Cedar Rapids, Baltimore). We have Fraud Team Members keypointed in Chandler, AZ and Cedar Rapids, IA.
Essential Job Functions / Accountabilities:
Assist with the review and responses to the Fraud Investigation requests in CarLOS for application where fraud is suspected. 45%
Create Fraud DB case records and assign to investigators accordingly 10%
Process all SSN update requests to Company accounts. 10%
Assist with answering phone calls, reviewing department voice messages, and placing outbound calls as necessary. 10%
Review and process faxes, fraud emails, physical mail, and fraud investigation requests for the appropriate distribution and/or handling. 5%
Receive and initiate investigation requests related to ID Theft claims when an ID Theft Affidavit is received including routing the appropriate Compliance Condition Code to the Credit Reporting Agencies to ensure compliance to federal regulations. 5%
Oversee the handling and tracking of restitution requests and restitution checks received. 5%
Oversee the documents scanned to DMS to ensure are legible and successfully placed in the accounts electronic folder. 5%
Enter Daily High Risk information into carLOS 5%
The following functions/accountabilities are essential for all jobs:
- Work collaboratively with team members
- Meet regular performance expectations
- Must have well developed communication skills, both written and oral.
- Must be able to type quickly and accurately, necessary for entering data in the Fraud database.
- Ability to maintain regular and predictable attendance to support team and business objectives.
- Capability to work flexible hours, which may include day, evening and weekend hours.
- Ability to be at work on time, to return from breaks and lunch periods on time and to leave the work area after the end of their scheduled workday (applicable to jobs subject to attendance policy)
- Other related functions/accountabilities may be assigned, but are not essential
Additional Job Functions
- Assist with conducting basic fraud investigations as needed.
- Special projects as assigned by manager or supervisor.
- Attend team meeting and provide feedback as necessary.