Funding Relationship Specialist - Plano, TX
6100 W Plano Parkway Suite 2000 Plano, TX 75093
Funding Relationship Specialist - Plano
When You’ ll Be Working
Funding Relationship Specialist' s schedule is usually between 7am and 6pm, M-F, but must be able to work Saturdays as well.
How Much You’ ll Be Making
Funding Relationship Specialist makes $16/hr.
What You' ll Be Doing
- Funding Relationship Specialist is responsible for reviewing, booking and funding contracts (retail and lease).
- The Relationship Specialist will be communicating with Dealers, Sales, and the Credit Department through various mediums including phone, fax and email.
- This individual will be required to multitask throughout the day including answering and making out going phone calls, sending out follow-up faxes, and reviewing contracts that require issue resolution.
Essential functions of the position:
- Review and verify all document information, and ensure conformance to HCA credit approvals, policies, and established guidelines
- Follow up with assigned dealerships to resolve pending/missing items for funding via phone, fax and email, communicate and resolve complex contract issues
- Answer incoming calls from dealer base and sales team to provide customer service as needed;
- Other duties as assigned, including back-up for customer interviews, collateral verification inquiries and other investigative verifications as required
Secondary functions of the position:
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- A strong aptitude for numbers and calculations
- Strong attention to detail
- Dependable self starter
- Multi-tasking and problem solving skills
- Basic computer skills (Outlook, Excel, Word)
- Must be able to work in a team environment
Why You' ll Be Awesome for This Job
- Must be a high school graduate.
- Customer Service experience and/or previous funding experience preferred.
Who Are We?
RPC Company is a Nationwide staffing firm, located in Dallas, TX, Fort Worth, TX and Springfield, MO. RPC was founded in 2002 as a firm that combines a hands-on approach with industry expertise and national reach. We are a Veteran Owned Small Business; HUB Certified staffing company; a proud member of the Association of the United States Army & American Staffing Association; one of Dallas Business Journal’ s Top Hispanic Owned Companies; an INC. 5000 America’ s Fastest-Growing Private Company; a three time winner of Clearly Rate’ s Best of Staffing award; and one of Forbes’ America’ s Best Professional Recruiting Firms.