Government Account Specialist
2750 Regent Blvd Dallas, Texas 75063 | Contract
Role and Responsibilities:
- Under supervision and direction of manager and/or lead, Coordinates direct and third-party US and foreign government contracts.
- Prepare proposals and bids to the government entities for all materials distributed or manufactured by the company.
- Ensure compliance with government laws, rules and regulations; and administer records, documents and reference materials related to government contracts and compliance.
- Properly execute US and Foreign government contracts while ensuring the company' s status remains in good standing with all government agencies and entities.
- Review CBD and other federal registers for government proposals which Company can support
- Work with supplier management on opportunities related to government business.
- Maintain and foster relationships with necessary customers and government agencies.
- Maintain and foster intercompany relationships.
- Assist in reviewing company network for capabilities to exploit new government opportunities.
- Prepares quotes and bids for material availability to customers
- Maintain appropriate government quotes, orders and contracts files
- Maintain availability and use formal government reference materials, e.g. FAR, D/FAR, specifications and standards, government publications
- Maintain and use Company specific records and files associated with government business
- Monitor legal and regulatory changes to ensure records are current
- Review contracts for viability and support capability
- Eager to ensure contract requirements and delivery requirements are met