HR Training Specialist
2750 Regent Blvd Dallas, Texas 75063 | Contract
Role and Responsibilities:
- Acts as administrator for the learning management system
- Plans, organizes, and develops training curricula, materials, and programs to meet specific training needs.
- Understanding on new hire orientation and on-boarding employees
- Strong Data Entry skills - entering new employees data, entering pre-hire data, entering employee terminations, promotions and organization changes.
- Run Compliance reports and training reports
- Upload Custom Training Materials and Adult Theory Learning
- Participates in the design and implementation of computer-based training programs.
- Analyzes learning needs and partners with subject matter experts to provide input for course content.
- Plans and coordinates skill assessments and training.
- Analyzes training programs by examining learner' s satisfaction levels, proficiency testing, and job performance.
- May work with management to ensure course materials are current and relevant to training needs.
- Provides instruction and guidance to trainers.
- May facilitate training during introduction of new courses.
- Completes special projects and other duties as assigned.