Health Safety Coordinator Fort Worth, TX
8701 Eagle Mountain Cir Fort Worth, TX 76135 | Contract To Hire
Salary - $40, 000 - $60, 000 DOE
Location Eagle Mountain Lake Area
Position will provide project support to HSE efforts within limited locations. Reliable team member that will be asked to be thorough and disciplined in assigned daily activities while supporting the Core Values. This position is normally under daily direction and support of a HSE specialist or a manager.
· Promotes a culture of continual improvement of work process for reducing health, safety, and environmental risks to ensure a workplace and projects promoting goal that “ No One Gets Hurt.”
· Participate in project planning and change management activities to identify HSE issues and opportunities with the goal to eliminate and control risks;
· Assist in and participate in developing, implementing and maintaining various HSE programs and teams;
· Maintain location HSE teams and roles and then provide continuing support for those identified;
· Help identify corrective actions for incidents, audits and observations then analyzing for trends and using research and best demonstrated practices to address those findings;
· Ensures data integrity by verifying and working with the facilities for all required information that is included in incident reports, audit findings, corrective actions etc. to ensure completion and sustained;
· Research current and historical data to prepare / report trends and can see patterns at the location.
· Work with peers and internal customers on development of processes and initiatives;
· Maintain local reporting information, statistics, data and reports internally;
· Ensure local legal, business and client requirements are met;
· Facilitates preparation of PowerPoint presentations related to HSE data and topics.
· Communicate effectively with internal customers and create simple communications for plant floor and operational levels;
· Should be able to interpret SDS information to make proper determination of such things as PPE;
· Handles special projects, as assigned.
· Proven written and verbal communication skills to interact with all levels.
· Disciplined team member that leverages that skill for maturation of standardization.
· Ability to automate and document processes used to gather and analyze data and reports.
· Technical, analytical and systematic problem solving skills.
· Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Operates effectively in a team environment
· Self-motivated and able to handle multiple tasks and activities.
· Strong in Microsoft office (e.g. word processing, spreadsheet, PowerPoint, MS SharePoint)
· Associate’ s degree, related technical, or equivalent is preferred.
· Two years of experience in Safety/HSE or quality is desired.