Help Desk Support Technician Dallas, TX
11830 Webb Chapel Rd Dallas, TX 75234
The help desk technician is responsible for administering and performing the company' s help desk functions, which includes the development and delivery of user support services with a primary focus on software and hardware usage, training process and productivity issues.
- Provide maintenance, and user support and training for the terminal, desktop, laptop, and VDI computing environments.
- Assist in equipment moves, deployment, inventory tracking, and purchase requisitions.
- Train employees on software and hardware operation.
- Work issues submitted via ticketing system and be able to resolve within a timely manner.
- Be able to communicate effectively to users and IT members to help understand or effectively troubleshoot issues or requests as they are submitted.
- Ensure all work is performed in compliance with company policies as well as local, state, and federal collections laws and regulations.
- Miscellaneous duties as assigned.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in a IT LAN/WAN environment providing end-user support or equivalent computer service experience.
- BS degree in IT preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Software certifications. MS Office suite, Windows Desktop (Windows7)