Hydraulic Assembler - Fort Worth, TX
1020 Everman Pkwy FORT WORTH, TX 76140
Hydraulic Assembler - Forth Worth (Lancaster), TX
This is a combined requisition for Assembler I, II, or III.
- Responsible for the safe assembly, testing and repair of assigned Hydra Rig products.
- Responsible for unitizing, testing, troubleshooting and conducting repairs on all product line elements, as required.
- Produce product through use of advanced knowledge of hydraulics, including knowledge of the power systems, pumps, valves, and hosing systems integral to the entire Hydra Rig product line and advanced blueprint/schematic reading and interpretation.
- Use safe working practices, demonstrate and teaches safe working practices to others.
- Perform training of others as directed by the Crew Chief/Supervisor.
- Perform assigned tasks under the direction of the Crew Chief/Supervisor.
- Bring technical problems encountered to the Crew Chief/Supervisor or their designate for resolution.
- Work to improve efficiency to achieve productivity and delivery goals.
- Organize and maintain personal and company tools, equipment and work area in a professional manner.
- Responsible to follow all applicable company and corporate policies, procedures and programs, including but not limited to the process map, support processes, safety and environmental requirements.
- Other duties as assigned.