Plano, TX | Contract
- Tool Support (70%) Assist with Assima Vimago tool installation, set up of administrative protocols and processes, and template development. Coordinate with various teams to determine enterprise-level material development, tool usage standards, and best practices. Tool configuration and testing support including validation that the tool is capturing correctly, simulation development to support testing, and integration to existing TFS systems as necessary. Act as a backup facilitator for end user training, as needed.
- Training Materials Development (30%)Utilize instructional design and consulting skills to assist with the conceptualizing, designing, and development of eLearning, instructor-led, and blended learning training modules. Generate simulation-based learning content from ideation through storyboarding and development. Design and develop additional software training content to support implementation of the Assima Vimago tool.
- Pragmatic, personable with very clear and efficient communication style
- Attention to detail
- Flexibility for quick turn around on coordination and reporting for leadership.
- Coordinating with multiple teams comprised of internal and external resources in various locations across program teams simultaneously Microsoft Office Suite 2010 (PowerPoint and Visio included)
- Knowledge of adult learning principles and learning modalities and the ability to use this knowledge to develop engaging and effective training materials
- Previous Assima Vimago development and administration experience (highly desirable)
- Bachelors degree or higher Relevant work experience with instructional/curriculum design and development
- Experience with automotive financing business processes
- Experience with eLearning authoring tools (Assima Vimago, Storyline, Captivate, Camtasia, HTML, etc.)
- Experience in knowledge management concepts and projects
- Background working directly with business unit subject matter experts
The following functions/accountabilities are essential for all jobs:
- Work collaboratively with team members
- Meet regular performance expectations
- Ability to maintain regular and predictable attendance to support team and business objectives.