IT Specialist - Enterprise Support
2750 Regent Blvd Dallas, TX 75063
- Provides support to end users on a variety of issues.
- Identifies, researches, and resolves technical problems.
- Responds to telephone calls, email and personnel requests for technical support.
- Documents, tracks, and monitors the problem to ensure a timely resolution.
- Works on problems of diverse scope where analysis of situation requires evaluation and judgment.
- Responsible for evaluating current systems.
- Assists in the planning of large scale systems projects through vendor comparison and cost studies.
- Requires thorough knowledge of LAN/WAN systems, networks, and applications.
Major Skills/ Responsibilities:
- On-call enterprise support for shifts 1 - 3
- Provides support to first line Enterprise Support staff for business applications including Lotus Notes, MS Office, VPN, SAP
- Troubleshoot complex issues including:
- Hardware builds: Desktops, laptops, tablets, and smart phones Audiovisual (AV) setup for conference rooms (projectors, microphones, power strips) Telephone, email, mobile, and walkup support and troubleshooting
- ? Test new applications for enterprise acceptance and compatibility
- Works with other IT Teams on collaborative initiatives
- Works with external vendors
- Executive support
- Lead projects as assigned
- Other duties as assigned
Education: High school diploma or equivalent required.
Bachelors degree in Information Systems, Computer Sciences, or related area of study preferred.
A+ and Security Plus certifications preferred
Work shifts are generally 8-12 hour days.
Start and end times will be discussed by hiring manager
There will be some travel to other locations