IT Supplier Governance Plano, TX
POSITION SUMMARY - The primary purpose is to maximize the performance, value, and collaboration within supplier contracts and engagements.
- Manage and monitor performance including KPIs/SLAs, resource units, escalating issues and risks, and collecting and consolidating governance data
- Analyzes often non-standard, high-impact and/or complex issues; managing policies, expenses, processes, and activities within IT Governance
- Work with multiple teams and suppliers to understand cost, future demand, and planning within Infrastructure and Telecom.
- Applies holistic view to analytical work; applies judgement and expertise to get things done and resolve often new or existing supplier-related challenges
- Design and implement performance management dashboards, reports, tools and methods
- IT Lifecycle and multi-supplier governance experience
- Well-developed people skills
- Advanced analytical and project management skills
- Expert level proficiency within the O365 suite (especially excel)
- ServiceNow experience
- Seasoned working knowledge within the ITIL framework
- Expense Management Background
- Experience with budgeting, forecasting