Image Scanner - 1st Shift - Dallas, TX
6300 Cedar Springs Dallas, TX 75235
Scanner Operator - Dallas, TX
RPC Company has some amazing opportunities to get you to work as soon as this week!
About RPC Company
RPC Company is a veteran-owned staffing agency that helps put people to work across the United States. We are a Veteran Owned Small Business; HUB Certified staffing company; a proud member of the Association of the United States Army & American Staffing Association; and a four-time winner of Clearly Rated’ s Best of Staffing award.
Why Work for RPC?
- Easy hiring process with a fun team
- Temp, Temp-to-Hire and Direct Hire Opportunities
- Pay Checks Every Friday
- Health Insurance
When You’ ll Be Working
2nd shift M-F
How Much You’ ll Be Making
Scanner Operator makes $14/hr.
What You' ll Be Doing
Position description: Scanner operators are responsible for obtaining images that will be used throughout our entire operation. They are responsible for making sure the images they scan are 100% usable images. This means, paying attention to missing pages, torn or un-scannable documents, lines on the scanner lenses, etc. Adjusting settings so that images are clear. They are responsible for light maintenance on the mid-range to high speed scanners (wiping the paper path, sensors, and other such tasks.)
Why You' ll Be Awesome for This Job
- Scanner operation experience is a plus
- Kofak, Opex, Scan-optics or Fujitsu experience is a plus
- Above average PC skills, ability to quickly learn
- Ability to multitask and complete assignments on time
- Ability to focus on tasks
- Ability to stand or sit in front of a scanner for each shift
- Able to lift up to 30 pounds periodically throughout the day.
- Reliable transportation/attendance
- Ability to sit and focus for hours at a time (ear buds are allowed)
- Ability to identify a " road block" before it happens
- Ability to achieve daily goals for both quantity and quality – we are a production environment
Why This Job is Awesome for You
Monday-Thursday Business Casual, Fridays jean day.
Who Are We?
RPC Company is a Nationwide staffing firm, located in Dallas, TX, Fort Worth, TX and Springfield, MO. RPC was founded in 2002 as a firm that combines a hands-on approach with industry expertise and national reach. We are a Veteran Owned Small Business; HUB Certified staffing company; a proud member of the Association of the United States Army & American Staffing Association; one of Dallas Business Journal’ s Top Hispanic Owned Companies; an INC. 5000 America’ s Fastest-Growing Private Company; a three time winner of Clearly Rated’ s Best of Staffing award; and one of Forbes’ America’ s Best Professional Recruiting Firms.