Incident Management Analyst Plano, TX
POSITION SUMMARY: The role of the Incident Management Analyst is to be responsible for Incident and Major Incident activities including identifying, analyzing the Incident processes and executing on Major Incident Management.
- Maintaining an effective Incident Management Process
- Oversee the day-to-day activity within the Incident and Major Incident Processes
- Recommend process improvement to the Incident Management functions
- Assist with the design/improvement of incident management processes and procedures
- Proactively identify and suggest improvement areas.
- Provide training and guidance to new department team members to facilitate knowledge sharing and cross training
- Support internal or external audit requests
- Translate the business and user requirements into system requirements.
- Knowledge and understanding of Industry Standard or Best Practices within the ITIL processes
- Experience in ITIL Incident and Major Incident Management
- Practical experience in ITIL service management functions and processes
- Prior hands on experience creating and maintaining reports and dashboards
- Experience performing Major Incident Management
- Attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- ITIL Foundation certification
- Highly motivated self-starter
- Adapt at working in highly matrixed cross functional teams