Industrial Painter - Fort Worth, TX
8701 Eagle Mountain Cir Lake Worth, TX 76135 | Contract To Hire
It is the responsibility of this of this position to perform all blasting and painting tasks necessary to prime, coat and finish pressure vessels, piping and structural weldment after assembly. The purpose of the position is to provide a quality finish on Company fabricated products, using the finishing consumables provided, according to the qualified coating procedures, within the time allocated in the production schedule, and in accordance with the client' s Quality Requirements.
• Set-up/blast with sand, shot or grit.
• Achieve and Maintain consistent DFT.
• Knowledgeable in coating types and methods.
• Ability to service blast and paint equipment.
• Operate overhead cranes and forklifts.
• Speed of accomplishing tasks – less than moderate.
• Ability to work safely - must.
• Number of direct quality incidents - < 15 a year
• Good coating knowledge and technical proficiency in an ASME pressure vessel and structural steel manufacturing environment.
• Class-appropriate level of experience.
• A working knowledge of shop scheduling, material provisions, shop layout and process throughput is highly encouraged.
• A high school or vocational school diploma is desired.
• Entry Level.
• Experience with NACE Coating Requirements is necessary.
• Experience in an ISO 9000 environment is suggested.