Inside Sales - Richardson, TX
1155 Kas Dr. Richardson, TX 75081
Commission: Potential of $70K on first year; $100k+ potential on 2nd year
POSITION OVERVIEW This position requires a driven, high-energy, career minded individual with highly evolved communication and interpersonal skills interested in advancing their sales career who possess a strong work ethic, an entrepreneurial mindset and an upbeat personality. Responsibilities include making outbound calls across the continental U.S. generating sales leads and following up with existing customers; partnering closely with the Vice President of Sales to develop a list of leads and areas of focus.
• Develop relationships and deepen existing relationships through outbound calls daily
• Identify and secure new opportunities to build new relationships across the continental U.S.
• Carefully record leads and client contacts within CRM
• Conduct thorough customer assessments that include open-ended questions designed to accurately assess customer needs and identify key players to generate interest
• Demonstrate product features to the customer including establishing appropriate ROI metrics and realistic customer expectations related to hardware and software/SaaS offerings
• Utilizes a detailed understanding of products and the standards used by target customers to work through the implementation process with the customer
• Monitor and discuss available customer performance data and business intelligence, making appropriate recommendations for process and service improvements
• Process customer requests (purchase orders, reorders, return authorizations, expedited material requests, pricing and availability requests, etc.) in a timely and accurate manner
• Accomplish targeted performance and revenue objectives on a consistent basis
• Analyze the Market and target potential clients
• Manage a database of potential customers and contact them regularly
• Notify production team of any suggestions and/or complaints made by customers
• Research the Market for new competitive products introduced and the marketing strategies adopted by competitors.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
• Expert in handling CRM software such as NetSuite and other common computer software such as Microsoft Office and Windows based applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.)
• Extensive B2B sales experience with a primary focus on Companies
• Advanced understanding of sales principles and customer service practices
• Must be well-organized, dependable and able to manage multiple customer accounts
• Possess a high energy, strong desire to achieve top results with a charismatic and positive “ can-do" attitude over the phone and in person
• Persuasive communication, presentation, multitasking, financial and analytical skills
• Have a track record of managing inbound interest while generating new pipeline through prospecting and referrals
• Ability to speak to executive-level decision-makers and ask intelligent questions about their business challenges and professional goals.
• Possess a track record of success by exceeding quota on a regular basis
• Strong personal ethics with a competitive mindset.
• Solid time management skills strategically prioritizing schedule
• Creative thinker and able to resolve critical problems
• Ability to multi-task and handle conflicts in the business
• Target oriented and believe in teamwork
• Work independently and with a team
• Possess a strong attention to detail
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
• Restaurant/Hospitality experience is preferred
• 3-5 minimum years of experience as an Account Executive in a closing role
• Bachelor’ s degree in business or similar field highly desired