Instructional Designer Plano, TX
- This position works with all levels of Service Operations and Company team members to develop and maintain training solutions that drive CSC team member performance, compliance, and customer satisfaction.
- Will be supporting instructor-led training for Service Operations teams (may include Customer Service, Collections, Loyalty, ICU, Administration, Compliance, etc.).
- Under the direction of the Senior Instructional Designer:
- Develop and maintain training curriculum for assigned lines of business/functions. Includes curriculum aimed at on-boarding, reinforcing, remediating, and advancing performance and knowledge as well as introducing change.
- Development of measurement tools and strategies to assess the effectiveness of training.
- Utilization of training technology to drive the efficiency of training solutions.
- Participation as project team member on business initiatives to understand and develop training based on skill and knowledge needs.
- Management of the impact of change on the training curriculum.
Essential Job Functions
- Curriculum Assessment, Design, Development and Maintenance 80%
- Project Management 10%
- Other Duties as Assigned 10%
- Must Have: 4-Year College Degree (BA or BS)
- 2-5+ years of Instructional Design experience, but prefer more senior with 5-10+ years of experience
- Experience in the E-Learning space
- E-Learning Authoring Tools (Articulate, Storyline, Captivate, Camtasia, HTML, Flash etc.) experience
- Must have experience using either ADDIE or Agile development protocolMust be familiar using Blooms taxonomy when creating Learning Objectives
- Must show the ability to defend development decisions by correlating them to program goals and/or learning objectives
- Desktop Publishing experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Work collaboratively with team members
- Must be able to hit the ground running
- Must be able to send/bring in writing samples of instructional design work
- Preferred: Financial Services industry experience HIGHLY preferred
- Training Assessment and Evaluation
- LMS/LCMS experience
- QuestionMark experience