Insurance Claims Associate
1400 Turbine Dr Rapid City, South Dakota 57703 | Contract
PRIMARY OBJECTIVES OF POSITION
- Responsible for all processing functions related to the support of property insurance claims.
- Responsible for maintaining appropriate paperwork and perform follow- ups to ensure timely completion of the claim process.
- Take Inbound claims calls and assist customers with claim procedures.
- Make outbound calls to customers, other divisions, and insurance companies as needed.
- The main objective of the claims department is to protect the collateral through the claims process while ensuring timely service to our customers.
MAJOR ACCOUNTABILITIES (essential job functions)
- Take inbound claim calls to assist customers with claim procedures and claim related questions.
- Process new claim checks and claims information per department standards
- Maintain appropriate paperwork, reports and follow-ups
- Make outbound calls to customers, other divisions, and Insurance companies as needed
- Any other job responsibilities requested by management.