Insurance Claims Representative Tempe, Arizona
2100 E Elliot Rd Tempe, AZ 85284
Insurance Claims Representative - Tempe, AZ
When You’ ll Be Working
Insurance Claims Representative works 8: 00 am - 5: 00 pm.
What You' ll Be Doing
- Insurance Claims Representative is responsible for all processing functions related to the support of property insurance claims.
- Responsible for maintaining appropriate paperwork and perform follow- ups to ensure timely completion of the claim process.
- Take Inbound claims calls and assist customers with claim procedures.
- Make outbound calls to customers, other divisions, and insurance companies as needed.
- The main objective of the claims department is to protect the collateral through the claims process while ensuring timely service to our customers.
- Take inbound claim calls to assist customers with claim procedures and claim related questions.
- Process new claim checks and claims information per department standards
- Maintain appropriate paperwork, reports and follow-ups
- Make outbound calls to customers, other divisions, and Insurance companies as needed
- Any other job responsibilities requested by management.
Why You' ll Be Awesome for This Job
- Insurance Claims Representative should have customer service phone skills
- Account Research
- Data Entry
Who Are We?
RPC Company is a Nationwide staffing firm, located in Dallas, TX, Fort Worth, TX and Springfield, MO. RPC was founded in 2002 as a firm that combines a hands-on approach with industry expertise and national reach. We are a Veteran Owned Small Business; HUB Certified staffing company; a proud member of the Association of the United States Army & American Staffing Association; one of Dallas Business Journal’ s Top Hispanic Owned Companies; an INC. 5000 America’ s Fastest-Growing Private Company; a three time winner of Clearly Rate’ s Best of Staffing award; and one of Forbes’ America’ s Best Professional Recruiting Firms.