Dakota Dunes, SD | Contract
- Location: Dakota Dunes, South Dakota
- Pay Rate: $11/hour
- Training Schedule: Mon-Fri, 7: 30-4: 30 (2 weeks)
- After Training Schedule: Mon-Fri, 8-5
- Contract Assignment: 3 months but could switch to temp to perm for right candidate that will fit the position long term.
- Essentially, this is a Data Entry position. Computer proficiency is needed and somebody who has done some data entry. Looking for a 40 WPM typist (no typing test needed). Can listen to music while you work but this is a head' s down-get work done kinda job.
The Insurance Processor I receives, analyzes, and accurately processes auto and mortgage hazard insurance documents into Company' s advanced tracking system for multiple financial-institution clients, working in a busy, friendly and collaborative environment ensures our high turnaround, productivity and quality standards are consistently met.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Review mortgage and vehicle insurance documents for compliance for our clients and Company standards to include department procedures and requirements. (40%)
- Accurately and efficiently key a high daily volume of insurance documents inputting all information into Company' s tracking system according to multiple rules and exceptions with a focus on detail. (40%)
- Understand and follow scheduled work flow to meet appropriate department goals for productivity. (10%)
- Gather information to answer questions, exchange related information and advice with co-workers and management. (5%)
- Other tasks and duties as assigned. (5%)
Qualifications (Education, Experience, Certifications & KSA)
- High school diploma or GED required
- At least six months of experience in a related position required
- Data Entry and/or Keyboard knowledge required.
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks
- Knowledge of MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Strong problem solving and analytical abilities
- Ability to work in a team environment to meet department goals
- Ability to recognize and respect confidential information
- Ability to switch priorities or focus quickly and frequently
- Ability to understand and follow scheduled work flow