Integration Engineer Plano, TX
- Subject Matter Expertise: 10 to 15 years of professional experience. Of these 6 to 10 years of experience in two to three IT disciplines in a multi-tier environment such as technical architecture, network management, application development, middleware development with expertise in micro-services and API management, information analysis, database management, infrastructure development / management or operations.
- Extensive knowledge of SOA / Micro-Services architecture and design
- Familiarity and working knowledge of NIFI, Kafka, Docker, Kubernetes, Axway, Istio, SpringBoot and other related integration technologies
- Extensive knowledge of development integration services (e.g., transformation, orchestration, and mediation)
- Exposure to multiple, diverse technical configurations, technologies and processing environments.
- Knowledge of business re-engineering principles and processes.
- Knowledge of financial models and budgeting.Knowledge of network architecture, client / server processing and object-oriented analysis and design.
- Familiarity with basic graphical modeling approaches, tools and model repositories.
- Understanding of the political climate of the enterprise and how to navigate the politics.
- Working experience and ability to participate in supporting multiple projects and playing a key role toward successful implementation of these projects
GENERAL SKILLS & TECHNICAL REQUIREMENTS:
- Experience with all aspects of the Software Development Lifecycle
- Strong understanding of company and Industry standards and best practices in all areas of technology delivery
- Well versed with Agile Methodology and experience participating in projects using AgileAbility to work with limited supervision, having significant latitude for independent judgment
- High-Level communication skills to collaborate, influence, and persuade others
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to create and present concepts and recommendations to senior management
- Ability to adopt to rapidly changing technology and apply it to business needs
Other Specialized Skills / Knowledge / Qualifications:
- A broad exposure to Application Integration using tools like TIBCO, Informatica, IBM Sterling Integrator
- TECHNOLOGY_EXPOSURE lending to a deep technical understanding is a must (MOVE UP)
- Expertise in TIBCO, Sterling Integrator and other Real-time Integrations
- Proficient with concepts of ESB, SOA, MicroServices and other related Integration theories along with implementation experienceWell versed with the concept of Managed File Transfer with implementation
- Experience in Financial Services Industry is required
- Experience with financial audits, SOX controls and other regulatory institutions and practices is a plus
- Understanding of applications like Salesforce.com, Siebel Universal Customer Master, Shaw/Lemans, FiServ Loan Origination is good to have