Integration Operations Lead - Plano, TX
- Subject Matter Expertise: 10 to 15 years of professional experience. Of these 5 years of experience in two to three IT disciplines in a multi-tier environment such as technical architecture, network management, application development, middleware development, operations management with expertise in micro-services and API management, information analysis, database management, infrastructure oversight, etc.
- Familiarity with ITIL
- Extensive knowledge of Integration Tools and Processes around TIBCO, Informatica, Managed File Transfer, IBM Sterling Integrator, SOA / Micro-Services, NIFI, Kafka, Docker, Kubernetes, Axway, Istio, SpringBoot and other related integration technologiesGood knowledge of development integration services (e.g., transformation, orchestration, and mediation)
- Exposure to multiple, diverse technical configurations, technologies and processing environments.
- Knowledge of network architecture, client / server processing and object-oriented analysis and design.
- Understanding of the political climate of the enterprise and how to navigate the politics.
- Working experience and ability to participate in supporting multiple projects and playing a key role toward successful implementation of these projects
- Ability to lead and resolve issues related to Integration Operation and be the voice of Integration
- Ability to work in a team environment constituting multiple team members, vendor partners, and other contingent worker
GENERAL SKILLS & TECHNICAL REQUIREMENTS:
- Experience with all aspects of the Software Development Lifecycle Strong understanding of company and Industry standards and best practices in all areas of technology delivery
- Well versed with Agile Methodology and experience participating in projects using Agile
- Ability to work with limited supervision, having significant latitude for independent judgment
- High-Level communication skills to collaborate, influence, and persuade othersStrong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to create and present concepts and recommendations to senior management
- Ability to adopt to rapidly changing technology and apply it to business needs
Other Specialized Skills / Knowledge / Qualifications:
- Experience with financial audits, SOX controls and other regulatory institutions and practices is a plusUnderstanding of applications like Salesforce.com, Siebel Universal Customer Master, Shaw/Lemans, FiServ Loan Origination is good to have