Inventory Control Clerk - Owings Mills, MD
Owings Mills, Maryland | Contract
- Go through databases and lists and validate customer account information (did we do this on an account, etc?).
- Search and find (research), and funneling to supervisor or manager.
- Going through accounts in a list format.
- Validate customer account information
- Analyze customer account data to determine account status
- Promptly reports/refers sensitive and complex issues to the Inventory Control Team Leader.
- Documents all activities in a clear and concise manner using the appropriate systems and in accordance with established procedures.
- Must be able to work any time between 7am - 8pmTraining will be 8am - 4: 30pm with a 1/2 hr for lunch.
- Intermediate Excel Experience REQUIRED
- Professional demeanor - will be working and interacting with up to 125 other associates and managers within the department.
- Strong written and verbal communication required
- Ability to work independently
- Attention to detail - A must. Will be handling high volume of auto finance contracts and vehicle information
- Ability to thrive in a compliance-based environment
- Ability to multitask and be flexible with a high volume of workloads
- Experience in an administrative, reporting or high volume production environment (i.e., insurance)