Inventory Control Clerk
Owings Mills, Maryland | Contract
- Employee will be going through databases and lists and validating customer account information (did we do this on an account, etc?). Search and find (research), and funneling to supervisor or manager. Going through accounts in a list format.
- Validate customer account information
- Analyze customer account data to determine account status
- Promptly reports/refers sensitive and complex issues to the Inventory Control Team Leader.
- Documents all activities in a clear and concise manner using the appropriate systems and in accordance with established procedures.
- Must be able to work any time between 7am - 8pm
- Training will be 8am - 4: 30pm with a 1/2 hr for lunch.
- Intermediate Excel Experience REQUIRED
- Professional demeanor - will be working and interacting with up to 125 other associates and managers within the department.
- Strong written and verbal communication required
- Ability to work independently
- Attention to detail - A must. Will be handling high volume of auto finance contracts and vehicle information
- Ability to thrive in a compliance-based environment
- Ability to multitask and be flexible with a high volume of workload
- Experience in an administrative, reporting or high volume production environment (i.e., insurance)