Inventory Control Clerk Owings Mills, MD
Owings Mills, MD | Contract
Performs administrative functions related to the Company Lease Termination process
- Responsible for processing workflow for the sale/disposition of Inventory Control managed vehicles.
Completing and creating financial changes
- Invoicing refund checks to customers and dealers
Ideal candidate should possess:
Knowledge of Windows environment and Microsoft Office
- Minimum of 1 to 3 years data entry/office experience
Banking or Accounting experience preferred.
Strong attention to detail and organizational skills are required.
- Ability to resolve escalated issues when traditional methods fail in order to solve unique problems.
Ability to effectively communicate both verbally and in written form with all departments and at all levels of the organization, including but not limited to, dealers, corporate departments, third parties (such as banks), etc.
- Ability to maintain regular and predictable attendance to support team and business objectives.
Responds appropriately to new or changing situations to meet customer needs
- Good oral and written communication skills
Strong work ethic