Inventory Control Dallas, TX
2322 French Settlement #300 Dallas, TX 75221
Inventory Control - Dallas, TX
What You' ll Be Doing
This position will be responsible for overseeing the day to day activities surrounding the local warehouse inventory levels and flow of product. The Inventory Control Associate must be able to effectively and professionally communicate with upper management, production planning and purchasing on a regular basis. This position will also be responsible for recognizing and supplementing transfer errors surrounding the inventory levels. This position will report to the Director of Logistics & Replenishment.
Determine warehouse forecasts by part number, establish minimum balances and complete weekly transfer quantities to meet minimum balances
Communicate with warehouse managers on new customer needs, inventory levels, credits and overall flow of warehouses
Make inventory adjustments based on transfer errors
Monitor production schedule to best determine transfer quantities
Communicate with Production Planner on warehouse shortages and delivery dates
Work with Purchasing on buy-out shortages and delivery dates
Prepare and participate in yearly physical inventory for all offsite warehouses
Propose recommendations to management concerning necessary inventory levels and needs of offsite warehouses
Why You' ll Be Awesome for This Job
- Work Experience: 1 year of experience in related area
- Education: High School Diploma or equivalent
- Computer Skills: Proficient in Microsoft Office; excellent keyboarding and data entry skills
- Organization Skills: Excellent organizational skills; ability to multi-task and shift priorities as needed
- Cross-functional Skills: Ability to work well cross-functionally; engage and build effective relationships across the organization; provides excellent internal and external customer service
- Communication Skills: Ability to communicate and collaborate within a high functioning team; maintain professional and pleasant demeanor
- Physical, Mental and Visual Skills: Ability to stand, walk, climb, stoop, kneel, crouch and grasp; associate must be able to lift and move up to 70 lbs.
- Physical Environment: Normal office environment; potential of exposure to moving equipment
- Work Experience: 3 years of experience within an inventory setting
- Education: Associates Degree in related field
- Computer Skills: Proficient in SA Environment, Varsity Ship and AS400
Who Are We?
RPC Company is a Nationwide staffing firm, located in Dallas, TX, Fort Worth, TX and Springfield, MO. RPC was founded in 2002 as a firm that combines a hands-on approach with industry expertise and national reach. We are a Veteran Owned Small Business; HUB Certified staffing company; a proud member of the Association of the United States Army & American Staffing Association; one of Dallas Business Journal’ s Top Hispanic Owned Companies; an INC. 5000 America’ s Fastest-Growing Private Company; a three time winner of Clearly Rate’ s Best of Staffing award; and one of Forbes’ America’ s Best Professional Recruiting Firms.