Inventory Warehouse Associate
1400 Valwood PKWY Suite 100 Carrollton, Texas 75006 | Contract To Hire
Responsible for a variety of Warehouse & Inventory Control Processes including receiving items into company’ s ERP software, identifying, troubleshooting and resolving process issues in system, unboxing, organizing and moving inventory onto pallets, bins and shelves. Must be able to multi-task while maintaining a high degree of accuracy.
Essential Duty and Responsibilities:
- Learn and become proficient with company’ s ERP software (Netsuite) to perform daily system transactions associated with the Receiving process.
- Pick-Pack- and Ship items for support of our remote inventory locations.
- Shop replenishment – physically transfer items needing repair into the Repair Shop each day in addition to making corresponding bin moves in system. Replenish items based on business needs.
- Identify and Sort items as they come off delivery truck into designated stacks - (Used/DOA/Not Used) for further processing.
- Unbox, organize and move inventory onto pallets, bins and shelves, verify correct part numbers and serial numbers for items in process.
- Process items being Returned to Vendor by accurately documenting part numbers and serial numbers, packing items into boxes and placing on pallets for shipment to vendor.
- Follow and execute procedures and policies and support with any additional variety of tasks.
- Ability to identify priorities and work independently.
- Identify and troubleshoot receiving discrepancies and escalate to supervisor when they cannot be resolved
- Verify and maintain accurate records on all items in process.
- Ability to lift 50-70 lbs. as needed and ability to stand and remain on feet for the majority of the shift
- Support and Maintain 5S activities in the work area.
- Maintain positive, upbeat and dynamic attitude.
- Able to work overtime as the job demands.
Education and Experience:
- 2+ years prior Warehouse experience with Inventory Control processes.
- PC Skills - proficient with using Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) software, Microsoft Office Suite Applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) as well as Internet & Email software.
- High school diploma or equivalency required.