Learning & Development Specialist - Dallas, TX
4100 Spring Valley Suite 840 Farmers Branch, TX 75244
Learning and Development Specialist – Dallas, TX
When You’ ll Be Working
Learning and Development Specialist works Monday – Friday, 8am – 5pm
How Much You’ ll Be Making
Learning and Development Specialist will make $21-23/hr.
What You' ll Be Doing
Learning and Development Specialist responsibilities include teaching Sales and Customer Service Representatives about our products and “ best in class” strategies for sales. The ideal candidate is comfortable collecting technical information from Engineers and/or Product Management and translating it into easily learned training aids. This is a great opportunity to make an impact.
Why You' ll Be Awesome for This Job
- Learning and Development Specialist should have an Associate or bachelor’ s degree in Business Management, Education, Communication, or related field
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a Corporate Training role
- Minimum 3 years of experience in designing eLearning Content
- Advance knowledge and experience with MS Office Suite
- Knowledge of implementation of technical, operational, and/or specialty training events and programs for adult learners
- Ability to design, develop, implement, and evaluate responsive programs and initiatives including training plans, curriculum, and methodology
- Strong organizational, planning, project management, problem resolution, communication, presentation, facilitation, and influencing skills
- Knowledge of field Sales strategies and concepts
- Experience with LinkedIn Learning
- Experience designing learning content in Articulate 360 or similar content creation tool
- Experience utilizing Litmos Learning Management System or similar
- Ability to collaborate with various partner teams such as Engineering, Product Management, and Marketing
Why This Job is Awesome for You
- Awesome Opportunity for Growth
- Parental leave
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Healthcare spending or reimbursement accounts such as HSAs or FSAs
- Other types of insurance
- Retirement benefits or accounts
Who Are We?
RPC Company is a Nationwide staffing firm, located in Dallas, TX, Fort Worth, TX and Springfield, MO. RPC was founded in 2002 as a firm that combines a hands-on approach with industry expertise and national reach. We are a Veteran Owned Small Business; HUB Certified staffing company; a proud member of the Association of the United States Army & American Staffing Association; one of Dallas Business Journal’ s Top Hispanic Owned Companies; an INC. 5000 America’ s Fastest-Growing Private Company; a three time winner of Clearly Rate’ s Best of Staffing award; and one of Forbes’ America’ s Best Professional Recruiting Firms.