Learning Technologies Analyst Plano, TX
- Implementing new LMS system and content management system
- This resource supports the LMS admin and reporting needs for our Company Customer Support Centers Performance Excellence group.
- Performance Excellence supports our Company Customer Support Centers in the areas of Training Development and Training Delivery.
- This Analyst will support both daily and weekly departmental compliance reporting, training completion reporting, and administrative needs.
- Resource should have an advanced understanding of LMS functionality as well as a strong to expert skill level with MS Office suite (Word, Excel, PPT, and Access) with the ability to create and use on a daily basis charts/graphs, pivot tables, presentations, word documents and access databases.
- Additionally, this resource will be expected to manage, work, update, and communicate content changes to Company Learning and Development and Supplier Trainers.
- Manages LMS functions which include monitoring course content, course approvals, and evaluation processes ensuring processes are completed within given timeframes
- Maintains LMS security roles and access levels
- Administer databases supporting performance coaching in various Company Customer Support Center areas Manage and update the Audit Change Control Spreadsheet with attestation from training department
- Validate training material updates within agreed upon timelines
- Partner with Performance Excellence Training Delivery to conduct training evaluations to measure training reactions, learning, and on the job performance changesPartner with Company Learning Council to create governance documents and policies
- Additional training and development tasks as required
- Generate reports on rostering, classroom attendance, training completion, and compliance completion: Performance Excellence Bi-Weekly Status Report, Weekly MS Access Training Measurement database administration and reports, Training Development Productivity Reporting, Additional reports as requested
- Must Haves: 5+ years of LMS Admin & Reporting experience
- 2-5+ years Instructional Design experience
- Needs experience using various LMS systems (examples: Cornerstone, Saba, etc.)
- Needs to have understanding of how an LMS system works
- Proficiency with eLearning development technology: Articulate 360 (Storyline, RISE, etc), Adobe Creative Cloud (Photoshop, InDesign, etc), Camtasia
- Proficiency with Electronic Performance Support tools such Salesforce
- Ability to demonstrate or learn proficiency in all phases of the ADDIE development process.
- Experience with AGILE applications development.
- Call / Contact Center support experience
- Maintain requirement on MS Excel - Expert level- Graphics, Pivot Tables, and Formulas etc.
- MS Access 2010 report creation and development skills
- Expert MS Office 2010 PPT, Word, including Outlook / LyncSQL and other data query skills
- Working knowledge of linked tables between Access and SQL Server
- Strong communication and analytical skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively with resources in field locations across the country.
- Strong ability and skill at trending and analyzing data to isolate performance opportunities associated with training, learning and workplace performance is required.
- The resource must be able to understand not only our data but the context of the workplace and processes that Performance Excellence supports.
- Salesforce Service Cloud Reporting experience desired
- BS Degree desired not required
- Appinium ViewTrac/LearnTrac experience desired