Learning and Development Specialist
4100 Spring Valley Road , Dallas, TX 75244 Dallas, TX 75244
Learning and Development Specialist – Dallas, TX
When You’ll Be Working
Learning and Development Specialist works Monday – Friday, 8am – 5pm
How Much You’ll Be Making
Learning and Development Specialist will make $21-23/hr.
What You'll Be Doing
Learning and Development Specialist responsibilities include teaching Sales and Customer Service Representatives about our products and “best in class” strategies for sales. The ideal candidate is comfortable collecting technical information from Engineers and/or Product Management and translating it into easily learned training aids. This is a great opportunity to make an impact.
Why You'll Be Awesome for This Job
- Learning and Development Specialist should have an Associate or bachelor’s degree in Business Management, Education, Communication, or related field
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a Corporate Training role
- Minimum 3 years of experience in designing eLearning Content
- Advance knowledge and experience with MS Office Suite
- Knowledge of implementation of technical, operational, and/or specialty training events and programs for adult learners
- Ability to design, develop, implement, and evaluate responsive programs and initiatives including training plans, curriculum, and methodology
- Strong organizational, planning, project management, problem resolution, communication, presentation, facilitation, and influencing skills
- Knowledge of field Sales strategies and concepts
- Experience with LinkedIn Learning
- Experience designing learning content in Articulate 360 or similar content creation tool
- Experience utilizing Litmos Learning Management System or similar
- Ability to collaborate with various partner teams such as Engineering, Product Management, and Marketing
Why This Job is Awesome for You
- Awesome Opportunity for Growth
- Parental leave
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Healthcare spending or reimbursement accounts such as HSAs or FSAs
- Other types of insurance
- Retirement benefits or accounts
Who Are We?
RPC Company is a Nationwide staffing firm, located in Dallas, TX, Fort Worth, TX and Springfield, MO. RPC was founded in 2002 as a firm that combines a hands-on approach with industry expertise and national reach. We are a Veteran Owned Small Business; HUB Certified staffing company; a proud member of the Association of the United States Army & American Staffing Association; one of Dallas Business Journal’s Top Hispanic Owned Companies; an INC. 5000 America’s Fastest-Growing Private Company; a three time winner of Clearly Rate’s Best of Staffing award; and one of Forbes’ America’s Best Professional Recruiting Firms.