Lease End Analyst - Plano, TX
When You’ ll Be Working
Lease End Analyst shifts take place between 7am-9pm M-S (Saturday is usually for overtime).
How Much You’ ll Be Making
Lease End Analyst makes $20/hr.
What You' ll Be Doing
The Analyst, Lease End Advisor is responsible for managing customer facing processes associated with end of term lease accounts. Specific responsibilities include providing exceptional customer service, updating the system with notations, and advising customers on lease end options and obligations.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Initiate outbound calls with the intent to contact customers reaching the end of their lease. Utilize the lease-end WIPS call model to advise and educate the customer on their lease-end options, obligations, and to promote Brand, Dealer, and HCA loyalty
- Receive inbound calls from lease-end customers, servicing accounts relating to end of term processes and procedures. Perform noting, coding and updating entries in HCA business systems
- Deliver an excellent customer experience executing active listening, proper tone and excellent use of business language and anticipating customer wants and needs
- Perform all other duties as assigned
Why You' ll Be Awesome for This Job
- Excellent communication abilities
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize goals to meet business objectives
- Ability to understand analysis, technical processes and business systems
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal and business system skills
- Recall of a broad base of product knowledge
Who Are We?
RPC Company is a Nationwide staffing firm, located in Dallas, TX, Fort Worth, TX and Springfield, MO. RPC was founded in 2002 as a firm that combines a hands-on approach with industry expertise and national reach. We are a Veteran Owned Small Business; HUB Certified staffing company; a proud member of the Association of the United States Army & American Staffing Association; one of Dallas Business Journal’ s Top Hispanic Owned Companies; an INC. 5000 America’ s Fastest-Growing Private Company; a three time winner of Clearly Rated’ s Best of Staffing award; and one of Forbes’ America’ s Best Professional Recruiting Firms.