Lease Exchange Admin Owings Mills, MD
Owings Mills, MD 21117
Lease Exchange Admin - Owings Mills, MD
Our Client's Customer Service Center (CSC) is looking for a highly motivated and qualified Admin Specialist for the Lease Exchange team.
- Provides accurate and timely handling of requests for payment research, customer overpayments, account maintenance and corrections to monetary transactions.
- Investigates and resolves returned bank items, processes various reports and reconciles appropriate banking statements.
- Researches the Lease Exchange and performs required action to clear exchange items.
- Researches financial transactions in multiple TFS and third party systems such as Retail Host, Lease Host, ITS, CDS, CRS, TSO, Lease Exchange, Lease Suspense, CDS Exchange, HSBC, Bank of America Direct (3rd Party), Lockbox accounting, Collections Host and Bank 800 (Central Collections Bank)Researches and performs required financial transactions on NSF's, Charge Offs, Reinstatements, etc.
- Researches and processes all NSF transactions received on all accounts including notification to proper department of NSF such as Paid in Full.
- Processes ACH Reject report and other reports as assigned.
Schedule Hours of operation: 6:30 a.m.-6:00 p.m.
Ideal candidate for this role will have:
- Knowledge of accounting principles, including debit and credit functions.
- Ability to resolve escalated issues when traditional methods fail in order to solve unique problems.
- Experience in book-keeping and or bank experience preferred.Ability to balance and reconcile financial transactions.
- Strong attention to detail (QA, compliance, re-work, etc.).
- Ability to effectively communicate both verbally and in written form with all departments and at all levels of the organization, including but not limited to, dealers, corporate departments, third parties (such as banks), etc.
- Capability to work flexible work hours, which may include day, evening and weekend shifts.
- High School Diploma