Level 1 Tech Coppell, TX
511 S Royal Coppell, TX 75019
JOB DESCRIPTION FOR:
MESSAGING/CELLULAR LEVEL 1 TECH
The following job description is a general outline of essential and common functions related to the performance of your job. All employees of are expected as a condition of employment to perform tasks as assigned by management.
Repair messaging and cellular devices from multiple manufacturers. Maintain production and quality standards on repairs.
Key Responsibilities (list specific job duties)
- Primary responsibility is to repair various models from a variety of OEMs.
- Secondary responsibility is to assist production line in maintaining maximum flow in quality control and final test failures.
- Maintain minimum production quota set by management per shift
- Accurately document repairs.
- Willingness to cross train others as well as being cross trained in other positions
- Flexibility to help other production lines and departments as needed
- 6 to 12 months OEM related experience and/or training in messaging/cellular repair.
- Excellent soldering skills.
- Ability to identify electronic components (Intermediate)
- Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
- Flex between certain production roles and provide backup when necessary
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions.
- Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.
- Ability to sit for long periods of time.
- Fine dexterity motor skills.
- Excellent vision.
- Ability to lift 10 – 15 lbs.
Personal Protective Equipment Required
- Exhaust ventilation fans.
- Hands must be thoroughly washed before eating or drinking.