Level 1 Technicians Irving, TX
2591 East Pioneer Dr. Dock 6-10 Irving, TX 75061 | Contract
Level 1 Technician - Irving, TX
Hours: 6am-3pm or 7am-4pm
The primary responsibility of a computer technician is to diagnose and repair laptops.
Perform tasks such as Hardware Diagnostic, OS Installation, and Repair.
Responsibilities and Duties
- The primary responsibility of a computer technician is to diagnose and repair laptops.
- Perform tasks such as Hardware Diagnostic, OS Installation, and Repair.
- Manually examine and repair computer hardware and peripheral components.
- Troubleshoot computer systems both hardware and software.
- Take apart and re-assemble computer components and parts.
- Analyze failed equipment according to established methods or procedures.
- Resolve hardware technical issues within timely manner and provide the break and fix solution using in-house system
- Excellent knowledge of computer hardware and software
Qualifications and Skills
- Should have 1+ years of hands-on repair and troubleshooting experience
- A+ Certification
- Experience with proper teardown & reassembly of laptops and tablets.
- Experience in production based environment
- Ability to reach daily Units p/Hour metrics.
- Hardware failure diagnosis & repair
- Attention to detail, dependability, accuracy, complete repetitive work