Level 1 Tracfone Tech Coppell, TX
511 S Royal Coppell, TX 75019
JOB DESCRIPTION FOR:
MESSAGING/CELLULAR LEVEL 1 TECH
The following job description is a general outline of essential and common functions related to the performance of your job. All employees of are expected as a condition of employment to perform tasks as assigned by management.
Supervisor, Messaging/Cellular Repair Services
Repair messaging and cellular devices from multiple manufacturers. Maintain production and quality standards on repairs.
Key Responsibilities (list specific job duties)
- Primary responsibility is to repair various models from a variety of OEMs.
- Secondary responsibility is to assist production line in maintaining maximum flow in quality control and final test failures.
- Maintain minimum production quota set by management per shift
- Accurately document repairs.
- Willingness to cross train others as well as being cross trained in other positions
- Flexibility to help other production lines and departments as needed
- 6 to 12 months OEM related experience and/or training in messaging/cellular repair.
- Excellent soldering skills.
- Ability to identify electronic components (Intermediate)
- Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group
situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
- Flex between certain production roles and provide backup when necessary
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions.
- Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.
- Ability to sit for long periods of time.
- Fine dexterity motor skills.
- Excellent vision.
- Ability to lift 10 – 15 lbs.
Personal Protective Equipment Required
- Exhaust ventilation fans.
- Hands must be thoroughly washed before eating or drinking.