Level 2 Tracfone Tech
511 S Royal Coppell, TX 75019 | Contract To Hire
JOB DESCRIPTION FOR:
MESSAGING/CELLULAR LEVEL2 TECH
The following job description is a general outline of essential and common functions related to the performance of your job. All employees of are expected as a condition of employment to perform tasks as assigned by management.
Repair messaging and cellular devices from multiple manufacturers. Maintain production and quality standards on repairs. Assist with training of Technician I and Technician Assistants. Assist with any repair issues or questions they may have.
Key Responsibilities (list specific job duties)
- Primary responsibility is to repair various models from a variety of OEMs.
- Secondary responsibility is to assist production line in maintaining maximum flow in quality control and final test failures.
- Maintain minimum production quota set by management per shift
- Assist with training of Technician I and Technician Assistants.
- Perform involved LCD changes and calibration processes.
- Accurately document repairs.
- Willingness to cross train others as well as being cross trained in other positions
- Flexibility to help other production lines and departments as needed
- 12 to 24 months OEM certified and/or related experience and /or training in messaging/cellular repair or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Excellent soldering skills.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, procedures manuals and electrical schematics.
- Ability to write simple correspondence.
- Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions.
- Ability to sit for long periods of time.
- Fine dexterity motor skills.
- Excellent vision.
- Ability to lift 10 – 15 lbs.
Personal Protective Equipment Required
- Exhaust ventilation fans
- Hands must be thoroughly washed before eating or drinking.