Level 3 Tracfone Tech Coppell, TX
511 S Royal Coppell, TX 75019
JOB DESCRIPTION FOR:
MESSAGING/CELLULAR LEVEL 3 TECH
The following job description is a general outline of essential and common functions related to the performance of your job. All employees of are expected, as a condition of employment, to perform tasks as assigned by management whether included in your job description or not.
Repair messaging and cellular devices from multiple manufacturers. Maintain production and quality standards on repairs. Assist with training of Technician I and Technician Assistants. Assist with any repair issues or questions they may have.
Key Responsibilities (list specific job duties)
- Primary responsibility is to repair various models from a variety of OEMs.
- Secondary responsibility is to assist production line in maintaining maximum flow in quality control and final test failures.
- Training of Technician I, Technician II and Technician Assistant.
- Analyze testing and repair procedures for ways to improve quality and production.
- Maintain minimum production quota set by management per shift
- Accurately document repairs
- Willingness to cross train others as well as being cross trained in other positions
- Flexibility to help other production lines and departments as needed
- 2 to 3 years related OEM certified experience and/or training in messaging/cellular repair or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Excellent soldering skills.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, procedures manuals, and electrical schematics.
- Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of the organization.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions.
- Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
- Ability to sit for long periods of time.
- Fine dexterity motor skills.
- Excellent vision.
- Ability to lift 10 – 15 lbs.
Personal Protective Equipment Required
- Exhaust ventilation fans
- Hands must be thoroughly washed before eating or drinking.