Lien Release Tempe, AZ
2100 E Elliot Rd Tempe, AZ 85284
- Provide analytical and MIS support for loans that have been paid off.
- Compare and analyze data from various sources.
- Identify discrepancies and complete research as necessary.
- Prepare and submit update files.
- Generate reports to show results.
- Work with internal and external business partners to achieve results.
Essential Functions/Specific Duties:
- Request and review reports to confirm payoff of loans
- Run queries to compare the data to the servicing system or other sources. Analyze results. Complete research as necessary. Provide summary and detail reports to show results.
- Work with internal and external business partners as required.
- Schedule and prioritize tasks and responsibilities to meet the changing needs of the business.
- Adhere to stringent timelines in meeting departmental as well as organizational requests and standard morning reporting deadlines.
- Refine or make recommendations to correct errors in reports, systems or data.
- Manage assigned projects in a timely manner, ensuring accuracy and deliverables are met.
- Provide ad hoc analysis and reporting as necessary.
- Distribute reports to various groups as necessary.
- Any other job responsibilities requested by management.
- Education: College degree preferred
- 3+ years of MIS or data analysis experience and 3+ years of loan servicing experience.
- Previous experience in a Document or Records Management area preferred.
- Experience with Microsoft Access or SQL or a similar database tool including query development for issue-resolution and working with data sets
- Strong computer skills (MS Project, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Lotus Notes) with knowledge of INSERT statements or Append queries as well as the ability to validate data results
- Table data configuration change experience for the migration of information between varying subsets or spreadsheets
- Exposure to a variety of data files
- Ability to achieve deadlines and deliverables
- Strong analytical skills
- Organized and detail-oriented
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Self-directed, energetic and quality focused
- Meet company and departmental attendance policies
- Capable of handling oneself in a professional manner at all times while collaborating with both internal and external business partners
- Ability to work individually or in a team environment
- Be accountable for work and actions
Conditions of Work:
- Ability to sit for long periods of time
- Use of a computer for long periods of time including typing and viewing monitor
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, stressful environment
- Ability to lift 30 - 40 pounds
While this description is intended to be an accurate reflection of the positions requirements, it in no way implies/states that these are the only job responsibilities. Management reserves the right to modify, add or remove duties and request other duties as necessary.