Line Service Technician II Monnett, MO
663 W Highway 60 Monett, MO 65708
Line Service Technician II - Monett, MO
When You’ ll Be Working
Line Service Technician II has a variable schedule (primarily 2nd shift) and does include some weekends.
How Much You’ ll Be Making
Line Service Technician II makes $16/hr.
What You' ll Be Doing
Local Banking Technology Company is seeking a Line Services Technician II to join our close-knit Travel team. This position will work at the Monett Airport and will be responsible for the cleaning and detailing of the automotive fleet. The Line Service Technician will be responsible to the fueling and cleaning of the Corporate Aircraft, as well as stocking the various supplies needed for flights. This position will work in direct contact with the maintenance crew, flight crew, and passengers. This is a full-time opportunity that will provide an opportunity to work with great team in a fun environment.
- Cleans and details aircraft daily.
- Stocks aircraft with necessary supplies (e.g. refreshments, snacks, etc.)
- Fuels jets and transit aircraft; keeps fuel truck at appropriate level at all times. Makes sure all fuel ordered and received is tested for anti-icing additive.
- Services ground support equipment, cleaning equipment, and other machines.
- Moves and stages company aircraft.
- Performs monthly assessment of hangars and equipment, and orders supplies to keep an adequate inventory.
- Maintains log sheets for every aircraft fueled.
- Maintains rental and company vehicles, including cleaning, fueling, and routine maintenance.
- Cleans hanger floor, using a scrubbing machine.
- Maintains mandatory annual training.
- Utilizes required protective clothing and gear, such as eye protection, ear protection, and gloves.
Why You' ll Be Awesome for This Job
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS for Line Service Technician II
- 6 months of cleaning and/or general equipment maintenance/upkeep experience.
- Valid drivers’ license required.
- Learns to use professional concepts. Works on problems of limited scope. Follows defined procedures and practices with little deviation.
- Basic knowledge of cleaning and safety procedures regarding various modes of transportation.
- Able to perform basic mathematical calculations.
- Able to frequently lift 50 lbs.
Why This Job is Awesome for You
Equal Employment Opportunity
Applicants for U.S. based positions with Local Banking Technology Company must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Local Banking Technology Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and maintains a Drug-Free Workplace. Females, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Who Are We?
RPC Company is a Nationwide staffing firm, located in Dallas, TX, Fort Worth, TX and Springfield, MO. RPC was founded in 2002 as a firm that combines a hands-on approach with industry expertise and national reach. We are a Veteran Owned Small Business; HUB Certified staffing company; a proud member of the Association of the United States Army & American Staffing Association; one of Dallas Business Journal’ s Top Hispanic Owned Companies; an INC. 5000 America’ s Fastest-Growing Private Company; a three time winner of Clearly Rate’ s Best of Staffing award; and one of Forbes’ America’ s Best Professional Recruiting Firms.