Loan Servicing Assistant - Jacksonville, FL
- Assist the loan servicing department with various administrative duties and responsibilities Handle the sorting, logging, and distribution of all Loan Servicing mail to include Fed Ex, UPS, and UPS as well as verify all Fed Ex weekly billing with correct cost centers.
- Monitor printers, copiers, faxes, and mail bins for end of day items to be stored and locked.
- Responsible for handling all ordering of loan servicing department supplies including general office supplies, vending supplies, copier paper, and toner cartridges.
- Responsible for requesting and distributing information for monthly month end cut off dates to include maintaining mailing list and creating and distributing the monthly memo.
- Process check requisitions for the escrow department for return mail postage account and draft expense reimbursement requisitions for loan servicing management.
- Log and track all customer and research requests for service level agreement (SLA) reports.
- Assist loan servicing leaders and loan servicing administrative assistant with other duties as assigned.
- 1 to 2 years business/administrative support experience
- Post high school education preferred
- Must have professional presence, strong communication skills, and numeric aptitude
- Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines Organized and det