Loan Servicing Specialist (Maintenance) Jacksonville, FL
301 W Bay St Jacksonville, FL 32202
Loan Servicing Specialist (Maintenance) - Jacksonville, FL
When You’ ll Be Working
Loan Servicing Specialist works from 8: 00 am - 5: 00 pm.
How Much You’ ll Be Making
Loan Servicing Specialist earns $16.50/hr.
What You' ll Be Doing
- Loan Servicing Specialist is responsible for working with customer service and collection departments by performing maintenance on customer payment histories and accounts.
- Duties include analyzing associated data and performing loan maintenance that ultimately resolves Loan System corrections.
- Research and analyze past loan history identifying necessary adjustments that ensure the loan is being serviced appropriately - ensure complete resolution.
- Perform processing and maintenance functions as relates to areas in collections and general account servicing.
- Provide support and informal training for the following areas: Collections, Customer Service, Loan Processing, Loan Servicing, Agency, Repo Department and Corporate Legal department.
- Perform duties that aid in the processing of servicing documents and accounting, ensuring transactions are within compliance guidelines.
- This may include data entry, reviewing documents, tracking, filing, and payment research.
- Assist the Supervisor with various activities needed to bring other team members current.
- Ensure service level agreement deadlines are met on all processes.
Why You' ll Be Awesome for This Job
- 2-year post secondary education preferred.
- Previous experience in loan servicing practices, collections, loan servicing research or customer service preferred.
- Previous PC and MS Office product experience and/or knowledge required
- Strong numeric and analytical aptitude
- Customer service focused with strong organizational skills and detail orientation
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including days, evenings and weekends which usually fall around month-end
- Ability to meet goals and deadlines in a fast-paced highly stressful environment
- Ability to adapt to change
- Ability to work overtime if needed
Who Are We?
RPC Company is a Nationwide staffing firm, located in Dallas, TX, Fort Worth, TX and Springfield, MO. RPC was founded in 2002 as a firm that combines a hands-on approach with industry expertise and national reach. We are a Veteran Owned Small Business; HUB Certified staffing company; a proud member of the Association of the United States Army & American Staffing Association; one of Dallas Business Journal’ s Top Hispanic Owned Companies; an INC. 5000 America’ s Fastest-Growing Private Company; a three time winner of Clearly Rate’ s Best of Staffing award; and one of Forbes’ America’ s Best Professional Recruiting Firms.