Loan Servicing Specialist
345 Saint Peter St Saint Paul, MN 55102 | Contract
Responsible for researching activity related to general ledger accounts, ensuring receivable and payable balances are accurate. Assist in research of issues or variances for the Corporate Accounting group, including suspense research.
- Researching balancing issues, analyzing associated data and responding to appropriate departments to ultimately resolve variances.
- Perform research of variances for receivable and/or payable accounts.
- Identify, research and analyze adjustments needed to clear the general ledger exceptions.
- Perform research of issues or variances for Corporate Accounting group. Report findings and recommendations for adjustments of variances.
- Ensure service level agreement deadlines are met on all processes. Additional duties as assigned.
- Post high school education preferred in accounting, business, finance or related fields.
- Good working knowledge of accounting practices.
- Analytical, mathematical and systems savvy.
- Knowledge of Loan Servicing practices.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Detail oriented.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Previous PC and MS Office product experience and/or knowledge required.
- Able to work a flexible schedule including days, evenings, and weekends.
- Ability to meet goals and deadlines in a fast-paced highly stressful environment.
- Ability to adapt to change.