5000 W Kearney St. Springfield, MO 65803
Expedia, Inc. is currently looking for action-oriented, motivated individual who has an obsession with customer satisfaction, dedication and commitment to join our HPS (Hotel Partner Services) team.
Key responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
- Working in collaboration with colleagues to incorporate the #Oneteam environment.
- Responding to inventory management inquiries.
- Contacting lodging partners to resolve issues (questions, changes, etc.).
- Accepting inbound calls from guests and partners and troubleshooting/solving concerns.
- Contacting guests based on requests received from lodging partners, i.e. arrival time, transfers, etc.
- Providing supplier self-service support and maintenance and educating partners on basic self-service functions.
- Respond to lodging partner questions and support inquiries via email.
- Providing financial transaction support (disputes, questions, etc.) to lodging partners across account multiple models.
- Escalate systemic issues in systems, processes and procedures.
- Submitting accounts payable inquiries from lodging partners.
- One year or more of solid customer service experience providing support and help.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule that may include weekdays, weeknights, and weekend time.
- Experience Hotel/Travel industry experience preferred
- Familiarity with accounting terms and financial operations are preferred
- Adhere to defined procedures, standards, and performance expectations.
- Maintaining strong vendor relations with a positive attitude and outgoing nature.
- Able to work in a fast-paced work environment and be open and flexible to changes in daily responsibilities and assignments, as needed by the business.
- The ability to test and learn, sharing and applying all successful results.
- Experience with Microsoft Office products and various call center support programs.
- Enthusiastic about customer service.
- Dedicated and compassionate in handling escalated issues.
- Able to partner with other departments for the best resolution.
- Ambitious in maintaining and promoting excellent client relations by managing prompt and accurate responses to email and phone communications.
- Strong, proactive follow-up skills.
- Quickly be able to demonstrate sound judgment, while abiding by guidelines and procedures ensuring clear and concise communication.
- The ability to communicate effectively at all levels of executive management to the individual contributor.
- Excellent time-management, organizational, and prioritization skills.
This employer participates in E-Verify. The employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) with information from each new employee' s I-9 to confirm work authorization.