Lodging Support Service Agent Springfield, MO
5000 W Kearney St Springfield, MO 65803
- Training is 1 month 8 am - 5 pm Monday - Friday. During this time no attendance issues and will be tested at the end of the training to rank them.
- Then they will do a Shift BID for open shifts.
- MUST be able to work whatever shift they are given at the end of training. This is a MUST. No exceptions. Could be an over night shift. Score well so you can get first pick!
- $13.50 to start. IF no attendance issues during training will be raised to $14.50
• Enthusiastic customer service for global inbound/outbound phone support
• Dedicated and compassionate in handling escalated issues and working closely and professionally with other departments for the best resolution.
• Versatile in managing multiple software programs while conversing with all types of support staff.
• Ambitious in maintaining and promoting excellent client relations by managing prompt and accurate responses to email and phone communications.
• Strong, proactive follow-up skills and be able to administer and support Travel Policies.
• Maintain strong vendor relations with a positive attitude and outgoing nature.
• Adhere to defined procedures, standards and performance expectations.
• Analyze, diagnose and deliver known solutions to complex challenges.
• Must be able to professionally speak read and write English.
• Must be able to work a flexible schedule that may include weekdays, weeknights, and weekend time.
• One year or more of solid customer service experience providing support and/or help. (can be retail, not just call center)/
• High School Diploma.
• Strong Passion for Customer Service.
• Ownership and problem resolution a must.
• Keen eye for detail and high level of accuracy.
• Quickly be able to demonstrate sound judgment, while abiding to guidelines and procedures ensuring clear and concise communication.
• Dependable and able to work in a fast-paced work environment and be open and flexible to changes in daily responsibilities and assignments, as needed by the business.
• The ability to communicate effectively at all levels from executive management to individual contributor.
• The ability to work unsupervised and make independent work related decisions.
• Flexibility and willingness to assist where and when needed and directed by your supervisor.
• Excellent time-management, organizational, and prioritization skills.
• Experience with Microsoft Office products and various call center support programs.